Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't know how much time I will have this week to do another post...so I want to go ahead and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I can't believe that it is already Thanksgiving week.  Where has the time gone?  This Thanksgiving will be different, and it will be hard.  But, I have so much to be thankful for and while I have wonderful memories of Thanksgivings past, I will cling to those who are still present and focus on making memories for my two sweet babies.

I read this last week, and Christy did such an amazing job on this.  You can really feel her heart and emotions in it.  I would love for each of you to read it.  I couldn't agree with her more, and she expressed so beautifully what I don't think I could say myself.  http://www.southernplate.com/2011/11/cranberry-crunch-and-ghosts-of-thanksgiving-past.html  Please take a moment to read this if you haven't already! 

My wish for each of you is a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving.  May you cherish the times with your loved ones, and hold each of them a little closer and tighter.  If you are traveling, please be safe and careful.  We will be on the road, but thankfully we don't have a long drive. 

If you are shopping on Black Friday, please be safe, and may you find great deals on everything you are buying...I will be one of the ones out there in the madness, along with Sharon (hopefully, we won't be creating the madness, ha ha).  So please, I beg you STAY out of our way, lol!  Just kidding, unless you are the woman who tried to take the GPS from us a few years ago, then I'm not kidding.  Ha Ha...sorry, seriously be safe and realize it is just stuff, there is no reason to fight or hurt someone or get hurt (Sharon, please read me this statement, as I am getting trampled at Target...I may or may not remember it at that point). :)

Hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Much love and Big Hugs to each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment