Friday, April 6, 2012

Link up

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner, she is such an amazing woman, you can visit her blog Here.

Today's topic is mom of girls...

I love having 2 girls, it is VERY challenging and demanding, but so much fun.  I have always wanted girls, and was blessed with 2 in less than 2.5 years.

It is so much fun playing dolls, painting fingernails and toenails, dressing up, my oldest changes clothes no less than 6 times a day...but at least she puts them back where they belong and NOT in the laundry.  I am guessing that will come during the teenage years, lol.

I can't believe how blessed we are with the 2 amazing girls we have, and while the teenage years scare me, I look forward to seeing the amazing, beautiful Godly women they become.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment