Sunday, July 8, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

YIKES...it has been A LONNNGGGGG time since I have posted anything.

This post will catch everyone up with the Happenings with the Harvey's:

I guess the biggest happening, was we bought a new house and have moved to McDonough!  We were really blessed with this opportunity.  But honestly I hope that I don't have to move again anytime soon!  We had been in our other house 11 years, and boy did we have a lot of stuff to pack and move!  WHAT A CHORE!  We are settled in and only have a few boxes left to unpack.  Yay!

Here is a picture of the new house:






Another big thing is I was able to stop working and stay at home with the girls.  I am looking at a few part time things once the girls go back to school, but for now I am enjoying being at home!

We started June off with the Brothers of the Sun tour, the concert was amazing.  But, with Jake Owen, Tim McGraw, and Kenny Chesney  (and Zac Brown made a surprise appearance) how could it be ANYTHING but great???  It started at 4:30 and it didn't end until close to midnight.  Is anything better than Kenny and Tim on stage together???










We went to the beach, we had a good time for a few days at Myrtle Beach.  Lots of sun and fun.





Ashlynn turned 5 on June 27th!  So hard to believe, we went to the Varsity and to the Aquarium to celebrate  the day after her birthday.  Then we had a Tangled (Rapunzel) party for her on the 30th!  She LOVES anything Rapunzel/ Tangled right now.  Her party was a lot of fun...




July brought lots of swimming, a stomach bug (UGH not even talking about that), fireworks, and lots of celebrations.

Here are a few pictures from our 4th.  My cousin Chloe turned 16, so we celebrated her birthday with dinner at Logan's on the 4th.







Hope everyone is having as good of a summer as we are!  I will be back with a Bargain brag post...had my best trip to CVS today!  Can't wait to share.

Love and Hugs to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment