Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not too many Happenings!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update this...thankfully there are NOT too many Happenings with the Harvey's right now.

We go on September 6th at 3 pm to get all the details from the surgeon on Ashlynn's surgery.  PLEASE say a prayer for all of us.

She still isn't too happy with the limited activity...I swear some days it would be easier to wrestle with an alligator than to try to keep her still! :)  But, she is doing pretty great overall.  She is really being a trooper, and our nerves while still frazzled aren't as frazzled! :)  Ansley is being so sweet, and is trying to do things wiht Ashlynn that don't require running, jumping, etc. 

I think we are all ready to have this behind us though. 

On another note...my Erin Condren life planner came last week!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!  I am attaching the link to the one I purchased.  And for all of you going wow, that is crazy expensive.  I didn't pay that for mine...after all the discounts/ coupons.  BUT, when I oreder mine next year, I would GLADLY pay that.  I can't stress how awesome this planner is.  Keeps EVERYTHING in one place, and the color coded stickers help me keep the girls activities sorted. 

http://www.erincondren.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=129_956&products_id=2531

Hope everyone is enjoying these last few days of August!  Can't believe September is just around the corner!  In case, I don't have a chance to blog again this week, hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing, fun filled, enjoyable, and SAFE Labor Day weekend!  Check back next week for pictures from our weekend. 

Much love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment