Thursday, September 1, 2011

Four day weekend!!!~

WAHOO!!!!  Today is my Friday...I have a 4 day weekend, and honestly I can't wait.  It couldn't have come at a better time!  So looking forward to relaxing and spending some time with the family! 

I love my job, and I enjoy it (which is something until this job, that I had never felt).  Every other job was just something I had to go to pay the bills.  With that said, though I need this 4 day weekend to re-fuel and just de-stress.  We have had SOOOO much going on the last few months, and have MUCH, MUCH more coming up (Ashlynn's surgery, coupon classes, family reunions, Brian's birthday, Ansley's birthday, GA football games, the list goes on and on).  So I am looking forward to a nice weekend, with not a lot going on! 

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend, and please be safe!

Much love and hugs to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment