Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday...

Whew, what a BUSY, BUSY week it has been.  I am so glad that it is Friday.  I am looking forward to spending some quality time with just the 4 of us this weekend.  Not a lot on the calendar, thank goodness.  I hope we can all rest and enjoy this weekend. 

I am LOVING this fall weather.  I really REALLY hope that the weather stays cool (not likely since we are in GA, but I can hope right???).  I have started burning some of my new fall candles this week....love all the new fall collections.  They make the house smell great.  This is one of my favorite times of the year...of course it doesn't hurt that football season is in the fall either! :)  But, there's just something refreshing about fall, the changing colors of the leaves, the cooler weather, football, pumpkin patches, craft fairs, fall festivals, apples, I could go on and on...not to mention that fall means the Holidays are right around the corner! :)  I heard on the radio this morning that we are less than 100 days from Christmas!!!  I can't believe that...but it will be here before we know it! :)  Of course, that means that the ALL NIGHT THANKSGIVING SHOP-A- THON will happen in just a couple of months.  My shopping buddies, I hope you are preparing...lol, do we need to start the "Target Lady's Exercise Routine" now???  Lol...

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare for this upcoming week.

Hugs and much love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment