Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SO.MUCH.ON.MY.MIND...

There is so much on my mind right now...I don't even know where to start.

We had a great long weekend.  It was nice to get away to the beach for a few days.  We had a great time, and really REALLY enjoyed Edisto Island.  It was an adventure to say the least, but the island was so relaxing and not commercialized.  It was a great place to escape.  I have lots of pictures to come, but not enough time today to get them posted.

Ashlynn's appointment is this afternoon at 3 pm.  I am a little nervous, but I have turned it over to God.  I know He is TOTAL control of this.

I have to say I am OVERWHELMED by the wonderful supportive friends we have.  We have each received numerous texts, phone calls, FB messages, emails, etc. letting us know that people are praying with us and for us, and that we are thought of today as we go to the surgeon.  GOD has blessed us with some of the GREATEST friends EVER!  I am truly humbled by the love, compassion, and prayers that are being sent our way.  Please don't think I am singling anyone out or trying to make someone feel bad for not sending something, that isn't the case. It is just amazing how God speaks to us through others at the  EXACT moment we need it the most.  GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!! 

I will keep everyone posted on the surgery details as soon as we know them.

Have a blessed day!

Love and hugs to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment